15) If were not going to try and win souls here on earth, then the Lord might as well just take us to heaven as soon as we get saved.
16) Let’s don’t just use Jesus as a fire escape for ourselves, like so many do.
17) “But when he saw the multitudes he was moved with compassion on them because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.” (Mathew 9:36-38).
18) We need to ask the Lord to give us a broken heart of compassion for the lost like he has. We need to ask him to give us his spiritual eyes to see lost souls as he does.
19) If you saw a blind person walking toward a cliff wouldn’t you try and stop him?
20) Being a missionary is the most important, most rewarding, most fulfilling, most fun, most exciting job you could ever have.
21) A Missionary is someone who is on a mission in life.
22) You can be a Missionary no matter what else your doing as long as you remember what your main job is ,which is to help people know Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
23) If you can’t be a Missionary at least pray for them, and help support them with what you can as the Lord supplies.
24) Why should anyone hear the Gospel twice when some have never heard it once?
25) One of the most needed, and important fields is child evangelism.
26) You are either a missionary or a mission field.
27) Many are called but few are chosen, because few choose to be chosen.
28) The way you lay up treasures in heaven is by winning souls or helping to win them.
29) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. (Proverbs 11;30). “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.” (Daniel 12;3).
30) The souls you win to Jesus, and help win, will be your friends, and brothers and sisters forever in Heaven, and will be eternally grateful. Next to seeing Jesus, the greatest reward in Heaven will be seeing the souls you won for him.
31) All the things of this life are soon to pass, and only what’s done for Jesus Christ shall last.
32) Missionaries are on the top of God’s list.
33) “Go ye into all of the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15). This is a commandment from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is not a suggestion. This verse is called “The Great Commission”. Have you been commissioned? You have if you have been saved and heard this class.
34) You can fulfill Mark 16:15 by helping Missionaries that are on the field.
35) “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.” (I John 3:16).
Say this prayer if you want to be saved: Jesus, I want to know you, and to live forever in Heaven, I know I have made mistakes and done bad things- and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know I don’t deserve it, but I accept your love and I accept you as my Saviour. Please come into my heart and life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me peace. Amen.