36) “And he sent them to preach the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick” (Luke 9:2).
37) God wants, and expects all Christians to be Missionaries.
38) There are many degrees of Missionaries or Disciples. Some are 10% some are 20%,some are 50%, and some are 100%.
39) Let’s don’t draw a circle and put people out. Let’s draw a circle and bring them in.
40) “And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews. I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.” (I Corinthians 9:20a,&22b).). I can be a Jehovah witness to a Jehovah witness because I witness for Jehovah (One of Gods names in the Bible). I can be a Catholic to the Catholics, because the word catholic means “universal”, and Jesus is for everybody. I can be a Cowboy to the Cowboy, a Businessman to a Businessman, etc,etc.
41)Just pray and ask Jesus to bring lost souls by your way so you can witness to them.
42) Don’t waste time on people who are not sincerely looking for the truth. “But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.” (Titus 3;9-11). “Give not that which is Holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you.” (Matthew 7:6).
43) “So shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”(Isaiah 55:11). Witnessing is never wasted,even if people reject your witness, and persecute you. The Word that they heard from you will make them accountable on the day of judgment. “If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin; but now they have no cloak for their sin.” (John 15;22). Sometimes you can plant a seed from the Word in their hearts that will spring forth at a later date. Someone plants, and someone waters the seed, but It is God that gives the increase. “Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.” (I Corinthians 3;8 ).
44) “But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God preadventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.” (II Timothy 2:23-26). Avoid getting into arguments. They hardly ever result into anything good. Just give them the Word in love, and let the Holy Spirit work in their hearts.
45) “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it you.” ( John 15:16). According to this verse Jesus has ordained you into the ministry, and you don’t need the ordination of man to preach the Gospel, but it can sometimes help open doors for you, and be a testimony unto others,and a personal inspiration, and reminder to you of what your main job is !Jesus wants us to bring forth fruit unto him. The fruit of an apple tree is an apple. The fruit of a pear tree is a pear. The fruit of a saved Christian is another Saved Christian.“Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matthew 7;20).
46) “And it came to pass when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.” (Matthew 7:28,29). Preach and teach with authority and boldness. Don’t be wishy washy or namby pamby. “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” (Proverbs 28:1)
47) “And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.” ( Acts 5:42).
48) “Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn everyone night and day with tears.” (Acts 20;31).
49) “I BESEECH you therefore brethren , by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, and acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12 :1&2). Like the Lady said “Oh this just kills me to go out witnessing.” Well, that is what it should do, it should kill your pride and your self esteem and your selfishness and your worry about what people think about you.” And he said to them all, If any man will come after me let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whosoever shall save his life shall loose it: but whosoever shall loose his life for my sake ,the same shall save it.”( Luke 9:23,24).
50) “Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad; for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.” ( Matthew 5:11&12). “Yea and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” (II Timothy 3:12). If they arrested you for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:” ( I Peter 3:15 ). “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16).
51) “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the Holy Angels.” ( Mark 8: 36-38).
52) “What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” ( Matthew 10:27,28).
53) “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is Heaven. “( Matthew 10:32,33).
54) “Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes , and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.” ( John 4:35). You don’t need four months of training before you can start witnessing, or don’t put witnessing off until you accomplish something else.
55) “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having you loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching there unto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.” (Ephesians 6: 10-18). Remember when you are witnessing that you are entering into spiritual combat with the devil and his demonic forces for the souls that you are trying to win out of the devil’s clutches to Jesus Christ. So take on the full armour of God with desperate prayer as you go forth into battle for Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, and lost souls.
Say this prayer if you want to be saved: Jesus, I want to know you, and to live forever in Heaven, I know I have made mistakes and done bad things- and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know I don’t deserve it, but I accept your love and I accept you as my Saviour. Please come into my heart and life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me peace. Amen.