13. Genesis 1: 26,27 “ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”God and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, were talking and they said; Let US make male & female ( Adam & Eve) after OUR likeness, male & female. This verse shows us that there is a male personality and a female personality in the Trinity or the Holy Family, consisting of God the Father , the Holy Spirit the Mother, and the Son Jesus Christ. In Hebrew the word “RUAH” means spirit and was translated into English as the word spirit,and it refers to feminine, and the word Spirit in Greek is “PNEUMA”which can mean either male or female. When the King James Bible was translated from Greek to English in 1611 it was during a time when blasphemers and heretics were burned at the stake. The Scholars who translated the Bible were apparently afraid of saying that the Holy Spirit was feminine so they used the word “he” when referring to the Holy Spirit, instead of saying she as is clearly brought out in Hebrew. Also when Jesus was speaking in Aramaic ( the common language of his day) he used a pronoun ( PARACLETE) that meant feminine when referring to the Holy Spirit. If it is to much for you to understand and grasp this concept, that the Holy Spirit is feminine then don’t worry too much about it because it doesn’t have anything to do with your salvation, all you have to do is believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. Every place in the Bible where it refers to the Holy Spirit as “he,”a better translation would be”she”. If you prefer to believe that there are 3 guys up there running everything then that is up to you. However to me it makes a whole lot more sense to believe that there is a Father, a Son, and a Mother, the Trinity running things.
14. Mark 1:8 “ I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.” When you get saved, it’s like filling up a glass of water to the top, and when you get baptized or filled with the Holy Ghost it’s like pouring water into a full glass and it over flows. When you get saved you get a measure of the Holy Spirit, but when you get baptized in the Holy Ghost you over flow with the Holy Spirit on to others.
15. John 20:22 “ And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:”
16. Titus 3:5 “ Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;”You can loose the anointing of the Holy Ghost. King David prayed; “Take not thy Holy Spirit from me.”(Psalm 51:11b). You can also get it back and be renewed and regenerated by the Holy Ghost according to where your heart is at, and your obedience or disobedience. You can’t loose your salvation or Jesus, but you can loose, and regain, and renew the anointing of the Holy Ghost.
17. Acts 2:38 “ Then Peter said unto them, Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” The Holy Ghost is an extra gift you get after your saved.
18. Galatians 5:22,23 “ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” God’s only law is love when we are yielded to his Spirit. Beloved we need to pray for these gifts of the Spirit.
19. II Peter 1:21 “ For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of Man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”
20. I Corinthians 6:19 “What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”
21. Matthew 3:11 “ I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.” Do you have problems or does someone you know have problems? Maybe they just need to be baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost? Or maybe you and they just need more of the Holy Spirit. I know I do. I can never get enough of the Holy Spirit !!!
22. Luke 11:13 “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your Children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Just ask for the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus and God will give it to you.
23. Acts 19:2 “ He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.”Some people say that you have to have the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues to be saved, but that’s not true. Here in this verse it clearly shows that some saved believers had not even heard of the Holy Ghost yet.
24. Acts 8: 17 “ Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.”
Say this prayer to be saved: Jesus, I want to know you, and to live forever in Heaven, I know I have made mistakes and done bad things- and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know I don’t deserve it, but I accept your love and I accept you as my Saviour. I believe you died on the cross for my sins ,and rose from the dead. Please come into my heart and life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me peace. Amen.