1) Witnessing for Jesus, and telling people about Jesus is something that you will just naturally want to do after you get saved and meet Jesus personally, after you ask Jesus to come into your heart.
2) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new. (II Corinthians 5:17).
3) Its like finding a cure for cancer or some dreaded disease. You will just automatically want to tell every one about it.
4) And he saith unto them, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Matthew 4:19).
5) When I found Jesus and got filled with the Holy Spirit. I just wanted to tell everyone about him, and I wanted every one to be saved and to know JESUS too. I didn’t know anything about the Bible, but I knew that everyone needed to know Jesus.
6)You don’t need a big education in the Bible or anything else for that matter to be a witness for Jesus. All you need is to know Jesus. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. ( Acts 4:13).
7) Sure it helps a lot to know all about the Bible to increase your faith and to be a better witness, but if you think that you have got to wait until you are some kind of a perfect sinless saint and have to have some kind of a degree until you can preach the Gospel, then the devil has deceived you, and you have listened to his lies. That is one of the devils main jobs is to destroy your witness and keep you from winning souls for Jesus.
8) Just ask God in the name of Jesus to fill you with the Holy Ghost and to give you the power to be a witness for Jesus. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8).
9) Always uplift the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit will draw people to Jesus. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake. (II Corinthians 4:5).
10) Witnessing is our job. We can only witness .What they do with our witness is up to them, everyone must make their own decision.
11) Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all long suffering and doctrine. (II Timothy 4:2).
12) Do not wait until you feel led to witness. I have heard this many times from Christians who say they only witness when the Spirit leads them too. You mean to tell me that you are really so yielded to the Lord all the time that you only witness when the Spirit moves you? Wow! Can I get your autograph, and how about the lottery numbers?
13) The Bible says, Behold now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation. (II Corinthians 6:2b).Tomorrow may be to late for some.
14) One thing you can’t do in Heaven is win souls because everyone there is already saved.
15) If were not going to try and win souls here on earth, then the Lord might as well just take us to heaven as soon as we get saved.
16) Lets don’t just use Jesus as a fire escape for ourselves, like so many do.
17) But when he saw the multitudes he was moved with compassion on them because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. (Mathew 9:36-38).
18) We need to ask the Lord to give us a broken heart of compassion for the lost like he has. We need to ask him to give us his spiritual eyes to see lost souls as he does.
19) If you saw a blind person walking toward a cliff wouldn’t you try and stop him?
20) Being a missionary is the most important, most rewarding, most fulfilling, most fun, most exciting job you could ever have.
21) A Missionary is someone who is on a mission in life.
22) You can be a Missionary no matter what else your doing as long as you remember what your main job is ,which is to help people know Jesus.
23) If you cant be a Missionary at least pray for them and help support them with what you can as the Lord supplies.
24) Why should anyone hear the Gospel twice when some have never heard it once?
25) One of the most needed, and important fields is child evangelism.
26) You are either a missionary or a mission field.
27) Many are called but few are chosen, because few choose to be chosen.
28) The way you lay up treasures in heaven is by winning souls or helping to win them.
29) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. (Proverbs 11;30). They that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever. (Daniel 12;3).
30) The souls you win to Jesus, and help win, will be your friends, and brothers and sisters forever in Heaven, and will be eternally grateful. Next to seeing Jesus the greatest reward in Heaven will be seeing the souls you won for him.
31) All the things of this life are soon to pass, and only whats done for Jesus Christ shall last.
32) Missionaries are on the top of Gods list.
33) Go ye into all of the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15). This is a commandment from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is not a suggestion. This verse is called “The Great Commission”. Have you been commissioned? You have if you have been saved and heard this class.
34) You can fulfill Mark 16:15 by helping Missionaries that are on the field.
35) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. (I John 3:16).
36) And he sent them to preach the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick. (Luke 9:2).
37) God wants, and expects all Christians to be Missionaries.
38) There are many degrees of Missionaries or Disciples. Some are 10% some are 20%,, some are 50%, and some are100%.
39) Lets don’t draw a circle and put people out. Lets draw a circle and bring them in.
40) And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews. I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. (I Corinthians 9:20a,&22b).). I can be a Jehovah witness to a Jehovah witness because I witness for Jehovah (One of Gods names in the Bible). I can be a Catholic to the Catholics, because the word catholic means “universal”, and Jesus is for everybody. I can be a Cowboy to the Cowboy, a Businessman to a Businessman, etc,etc.
41)Just pray and ask Jesus to bring lost souls by your way so you can witness to them.
42) Don’t waste time on people who are not sincerely looking for the truth. But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself. (Titus 3;9-11). Give not that which is Holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you. (Matthew 7:6).
43) So shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.(Isaiah 55:11). Witnessing is never wasted,even if people reject your witness, and persecute you. The Word that they heard from you will make them accountable on the day of judgment. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin; but now they have no cloak for their sin. (John 15;22). Sometimes you can plant a seed from the Word in their hearts that will spring forth at a later date. Someone plants and someone waters the seed, but It is God that gives the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor. (I Corinthians 3;8 ).
44) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God preadventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves
out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. (II Timothy 2:23-26). Avoid getting into arguments. They hardly ever result into anything good. Just give them the Word in love, and let the Holy Spirit work in their hearts.
45) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it you. ( John 15:16). According to this verse Jesus has ordained you into the ministry, and you don’t need the ordination of man to preach the Gospel, but it can sometimes help open doors for you. Jesus wants us to bring forth fruit unto him. The fruit of an apple tree is an apple. The fruit of a pear tree is a pear. The fruit of a saved Christian is another Saved Christian.Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. (Matthew 7;20).
46) And it came to pass when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. (Matthew 7:28,29). Preach and teach with authority and boldness. Don’t be wishy washy or namby pamby. The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28:1)
47) And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. ( Acts 5:42).
48) Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn everyone night and day with tears. (Acts 20;31).
49) I BESEECH you therefore brethren , by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, and acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God. (Romans 12 :1&2). Like the Lady said “Oh this just kills me to go out witnessing.” Well, that is what it should do, it should kill your pride and your self esteem and your selfishness and your worry about what people think about you. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whosoever shall save his life shall loose it: but whosoever shall loose his life for my sake ,the same shall save it. ( Luke 9:23,24).
50) Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad; for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. ( Matthew 5:11&12). Yea and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (II Timothy 3:12). If they arrested you for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you? But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: ( I Peter 3:15 ). Let your Light shine . (Matthew 5:6).
51) For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the Holy Angels. ( Mark 8: 36-38).
52) What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. ( Matthew 10:27,28).
53) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is Heaven. ( Matthew 10:32,33).
54) Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes , and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. ( John 4:35). You don’t need four months of training before you can start witnessing.
55) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having you loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. Praying always with all pray and supplication in the spirit, and watching there unto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. (Ephesians 6: 10-18). Remember when you are witnessing that you are entering into spiritual combat with the devil and his demonic forces for the souls that you are trying to win out of the devil’s clutches to Jesus. So take on the full armour of God with desperate prayer as you go forth into battle for Jesus and lost souls.